Finding a home in Frisco, Texas, is about to get easier with the addition of brand new townhomes at The Grove. Residents will enjoy an engaged lifestyle that invites you to neighborhood gathering spots to make memories with your family and connect with neighbors. The Grove, a master-planned community with countless opportunities for fun and award-winning amenities, will be the new site for CB JENI townhomes coming next month in March of 2022.
CB JENI will offer six open living, spacious floorplans thoughtfully designed for today’s lifestyle. Each two-story home plan features 2-3 bedrooms and 2-and-a-half baths with additional flexible living space on the second floor. Homebuyers will love the charming architecture with exterior elevation choices including Georgian, Colonial, and Craftsman. The stylish interiors provide the perfect backdrop to help you create a new home that is your own.
The Grove﹘Home is Where the Fun Is
Once again, Frisco ranked on Money’s Best Places to Live, proving itself a desirable hotspot as the nation’s fastest-growing city from 2010-2019. Living at The Grove, you can experience the best of this Dallas-Fort Worth suburb and its excellent schools, entertainment and leisure opportunities, and thriving business climate. Explore why buying a townhome in Frisco’s The Grove is a great place for you and your family.
Where can you find The Grove? Right at the heart of North Dallas at the “Four Corners” where Plano, Allen, McKinney, and Frisco come together. The Grove, a 735-acre community, is on Custer Road in Frisco, between Main Street and Rolater Road.
Among the new homes, you’ll find mature trees and landscaping with acres of greenspaces, trails, parks, and playgrounds. Frequent the dog park with your furry family member. Beyond these beautiful spaces, splash around at The Grove’s water oasis, featuring two resort-style pools and splash pad. You might just find yourself there all summer long.
The Orchard House, The Grove’s hub for gathering with neighbors, features a cozy fireplace and sitting room, a fitness center, meeting rooms, an open lawn area, and a pavilion for events and entertaining. You’ll mingle with neighbors at events like Parents Night Out, food truck nights, or a cooking class. Give back by volunteering together for Parents of Preschoolers’ meetings or charity drives.
The Grove, an award-winning community recently named a Five Star Neighborhood, also boasts its own Lifestyle Director to keep the fun going all year long. You’ll discover joy for all ages with petting zoos, bounce houses, cultural celebrations, and socials just for grown-ups. Holiday events abound, including neighborly gatherings for more obscure events like National Donut Day. There’s always a reason to celebrate!
Frisco Life for the Whole Family
Frisco, a Collin County city of 220,000 residents, is one of the most sought-after areas of the Dallas Metroplex – and it’s easy to see why. Families, retirees, and young professionals can all thrive in this bustling city. From restaurants to entertainment and culture to the outdoors, Frisco has something for everyone.
- Athletics – Dubbed “Sports City USA,” Frisco is the home to five pro sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys training facility The Star and the Frisco Roughriders minor league baseball team. Opening this spring (2022), the PGA moved its headquarters to Frisco and includes two world-class 18-hole golf courses, a clubhouse, practice facility, and hiking and biking trails. The Omni PGA Frisco Resort and convention center will open in 2023. This mega development is dubbed as the “Silicon Valley for Golf.”
- Schools – The Frisco Independent School District (ISD) was ranked by Niche in the top 1 percent of Texas’s 1,000 school districts. If you buy a CB JENI townhome in The Grove, your children have their pick of top public and private schools nearby.
- Parks and recreation – Beyond The Grove’s amazing neighborhood parks, Frisco offers 49 parks with miles of trails for biking, walking, and running. Athletic fields, playgrounds, ponds, and natural areas beckon you to get active outdoors. Frisco Commons Park features an amphitheater for music and other events.
- Culture – You can find public art like the Texas Sculpture Garden or enjoy annual music and arts festivals. Take in a show at the Frisco Performing Arts Center or the Black Box Theater. Head to the Rail District or Frisco Square for annual holiday events. Museums, family entertainment venues, and libraries also help round out Frisco’s culture scene.
- Location – With its proximity to the Dallas North Tollway and only 25 minutes from the DFW Airport, Frisco is convenient for those who commute or travel frequently.
- Business and health care – Frisco offers an attractive business climate, with areas like the North Platinum Corridor, a mixed-use economic development area along the Dallas North Tollway. The corridor includes PGA of America, Keurig Dr. Pepper, The Star, Frisco Station, Hall Park, and Stonebrook Business Park. Other companies who make their home in Frisco include Liberty Mutual and T-Mobile. Quality health care includes top hospitals and medical technology, including Texas Health Frisco and Medical City Frisco.
In addition to Frisco’s many attractions, the city’s safety and cost of living are often highlighted as major draws to the area. Read more here: Frisco 101: 10 Things that Make Our Hometown Great.
Buying a CB JENI townhome is a great way to jump into The Grove community. Plus, home ownership in an established, growing area like Frisco is a worthwhile investment. Make an appointment to tour CB JENI’s model homes in The Grove beginning in March 2022.