Pick Plano as Your Best Place to Live
New Townhomes Available in Heritage Creekside Today!
Plano, Texas, made the list(s)! And as one of the top cities to live in Texas and the U.S., is it on your list?
After a few years of uncertainty and low inventory, the housing market is stabilizing and new homes are opening up, including sought-after real estate in Plano’s Heritage Creekside community. Builder CB JENI’s new townhomes starting from the high-$400s in the amenity-filled, established community put homeownership within reach.
Plano, a city of about 290,000 residents, is lauded for its business climate with major corporate headquarters nearby, excellent public schools, safety, and quality of life factors like its abundance of parks, arts, culture, and recreational opportunities. Just last year, Livability named Plano #29 for the Best Place to Live in the U.S.
In Niche’s 2023 rankings, Plano was named:
- #11 Best Places to Live in America
- #8 Best Cities to Buy a House
- #8 Cities with Best Public Schools in America
- #10 Best Cities to Raise a Family
Location and Ideal Lifestyle
Heritage Creekside, conveniently located off I-75 and George Bush Turnpike just north of Dallas, puts you close to everything. Shopping, schools, and the city’s expansive parks are within easy driving or walking distance. Plano has 85 parks and 98 miles of trails to explore!
Within Heritage Creekside, you’ll find mixed residences of high-end townhomes, apartments, and single-family homes. Restored Pittman Creek winds through the eco-friendly neighborhood with green spaces, walkable trails, and plenty of places to meet up with neighbors. Restaurants offer easy spots to grab a quick lunch or family dinner — try the grits and gumbo or fish platters at The Flying Fish or stop for creative burger creations and beers at Rodeo Goat.
Beyond its location and amenities, townhome living offers benefits other homeowners can envy. The lock-and-leave lifestyle means owners (including busy young professionals, on-the-go families, and jet-setting retirees) don’t need to worry about lawn care, landscaping, and outdoor maintenance.
New Townhome Features
CB JENI is a leading townhome builder in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, known for creating quality move-in-ready homes with stylish interiors and attractive curb appeal. Each home will feature one of five modern design packages providing buyers the perfect backdrop to reflect their personal style. Each two-story townhome has a two-car attached garage, 2.5 baths, and functional open floor plans.
Heritage Creekside has three new floorplans available now:
- Conrad (1,520 square feet): This two-bedroom plan has a stunning two-story ceiling in the family room. Easily entertain in the open-concept main floor, while enjoying privacy with second-floor bedrooms. The owner’s suite has two master closets, plus a convenient second-floor laundry room.
- Hampton (1,718 square feet): This three-bedroom townhome is ideal for young families who want to make an investment in home ownership. The owner’s suite is upstairs with two additional bedrooms but separated by a loft area perfect for a playroom or home office. The large family room is an inviting area to gather family and friends.
- Zoe (1,988 square feet): The generous kitchen island overlooks the dining and family room areas, plus a large pantry helps you stock up and store plenty of food for entertaining. The three bedrooms upstairs are situated perfectly for growing families or a steady stream of out-of-town guests. The owner’s suite walk-in closet will hold your year-round wardrobe needs and beyond. A large game room at the top of the stairs is open for possibilities; from home gym to home office, read these ideas for reimagining the extra room in your house.
Townhomes feature extra insulation which means more energy-efficient heating and cooling, and the added benefit of better privacy and less noise from neighbors. The home’s energy-saving features help homeowners save money, including spray foam insulation in the attic, energy-efficient air conditioning with zoned thermostats, a tankless water heater, and ENERGY STAR appliances.
Plant Roots in Plano
Don’t miss out on living in Plano, one of the most desirable cities in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Toyota, to great shopping districts and annual festivals that project small-town charm, find yourself at home in Plano’s Heritage Creekside neighborhood. Contact CB JENI to explore the new townhomes today.